Resident Service Coordinators make a real impact.
Personal interaction is the difference.
Perhaps nothing has more impact on the lives of seniors than personal interaction with friends, family and the caring individuals known as Resident Service Coordinators. Creative Housing & Services is proud of our Resident Service Coordinator program. We can partner with you to bring qualified, trained caregivers to your community, and provide quality assurance for the program.
Resident Service Coordinator program benefits
- Helping residents navigate the complex heath care system for easier access to primary care physicians and needed services
- Assisting with resources such as Medicare plans or meal delivery programs
- Linking residents to social, medical and government services available in the local community
- Detecting early warning signs of potential health issues and encouraging residents to seek medical attention
- Arranging for transportation to appointments
- Providing a crucial link between residents and community management
- Coordinating programs and activities to improve each resident’s health and overall well-being
- Providing residents with educational programming on a wide variety of health-related topics
- Resolving facility issues and quickly addressing resident problems
Resident Service Coordinators are essential not only to the health of a resident but also to the health of your overall community. They are a true asset to community owners and operators.
For additional information, please call (626) 403-5450 or click here to contact us online.