Creative Living Plus.
A specialized program enriching the
lives of all we serve.
At CHS, we partner with you to integrate a broad range of resident service offerings at your affordable housing community.
Our innovative program, Creative Living Plus, enriches the lives of residents and inspires a strong sense of hope and community pride. Creative Living Plus is a compendium of free services focusing on life enrichment through intellectual, physical and spiritual programs, in order to provide residents with opportunities to better manage their health challenges and enhance their lives.
Creative Living Plus activities, programs and classes
- Healthy Living chronic disease education/classes
- Diabetes self-management and empowerment programs
- UCLA Memory Care program
- Walk with Ease program to reduce arthritis
- Matter of Balance (a nationally acclaimed program developed by Boston University)
- Arts and Crafts activities
- Game Days
“The services at Casa de Los Amigos are great—and more so than anything, they are free! All you have to do is come downstairs. The services are making a difference in my life.”
- LaJune Harris, Resident of Casa de Los Amigos, Redondo Beach
“I love the classes. I’ve learned things I never knew in my life, and I’m 84!”
- Dottie Raya, Resident of Casa de Los Amigos, Redondo Beach
To learn how to bring Creative Living Plus to your community, please call (626) 403-5450 or click here to contact us online.